The Brazilian fitness model Bella Falconi earned a total net worth of $2.5 million. Find out her diet plan, exercise, biography and Instagram info. Fame and fortune from Instagram, is a very common thing of modern age. Bella Falconi also comes to this category. She is very much popular fitness icon and nutritionist of America. This Brazilian born model is a sensation of social media, by promoting her products she made the fortune of $2.5 million. Fitness and fashion are the passion of her life, she is an ISSA certified fitness trainer. When she was just 17, she has started her body building training.
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Modeling|
|Height||1.58 m / 5.2 feet|
She was born in Minas Gerais of Brazil on 1985, but for gaining success and fame in life, she moved to Americaand settled there. She runs her own website to guide the fans and followers for losing weight and gaining a fit and fabulous figure. She completely depends on a full proof diet plan and exercises to reach the goal and no wonder how come she has a perfect body.
Diet plan of Bella
- For seven days in a week, she has a proper diet plan, which suits with her exercise plan too.
- She completely cut down artificial foods from her diet.
- Her diet chart is enriched with natural foods, she preferably takes lean meat and avoids the red meat totally.
- Her food plan is perfectly designed with lots of brown rice, whole grains, oats and quinoa. She loves veggies, especially sweet potato which is high in protein and fibre and very much low in fat.
- There are so many broccoli, asparagus and spinach in her diet. There are actually some meals, which she loves to eat like the egg whites with spinach salad, cherry tomatoes and of course the mushroom. Mushroom is also very much high in protein and a quality choice for getting a great body.
- She avoids regular oil and has chosen the olive oil and balsamic vinegar to use in the fresh foods.
- Her daily diet plan is divided into three major portions, 30% protein, 50% carbs and 20% fats.
- She used to take less food on every three hours gap.
- She avoids the carbohydrate foods at night, which she preferably takes at breakfast and lunch.
- Before exercise she eats the Ezekiel bread or oats as her slimming treatment.
- Another important part of her dieting is Whey protein, she takes it minimum two scoops daily. Raw almonds, banana, oatmeal, Greek Yogurt, organic peanut butter is an obvious part of her daily diet.
Work out details
Apart from her diet chart, she has very strict and hard workout plan for every day include abs training, cardio, hamstring training, back and biceps training, shoulder, legs and glutes training etc. She also uses the treadmill for fitness training.