Bray Wyatt has the kind of physique expected of a typical professional wrestler; he is 6’3” tall, weighs 129 kg and has a huge and athletic body frame that can make an ordinary man shiver if confronted. He has been consistent in the ring for some years now and it seems we cannot have enough of him as he has wowed his fans a lot of times. He is a lover of tattoos as tattoos are visible on his arms and other parts of his body.
Net Worth – $850,000
Full Name: Windham Lawrence Rotunda
Annual Salary: $200,000
23rd of May 1987
Height & Weight
1.91 m / 6.3 feet
Wife: Samantha Rotunda
His original name was Windham Lawrence Rotunda and he is one of the sons of Mike and Stephanie Rotunda. He is an American who currently lives in Florida. Bray Wyatt, who made his wrestling debut in 2009, attended Troy University but he did not graduate as he dropped out to pursue his dream of being a wrestler.
Bray Wyatt has made relatively a good fortune in his career as a wrestler and he is reportedly said to be worth about $850,000 as at the end of the year 2015. He earns over $200,000 each year; this means that he earned a lot more than the average annual wage of workers in the USA.
He is married to Samantha Rotunda and they have two daughters, Kendyl and Cadyn.
|Bray Wyatt Net Worth||$800,000|
|Bray Wyatt Net Worth||$850,000|
- During his high school, he won a junior wrestling competition in 2005.
- Bray Wyatt is from a family of professional wrestlers; his brother (Bo Dallas) is a professional wrestler while Father (Mike Rotunda) and grandfather were both wrestlers during their prime years.
- Before debut in WWE, he was also known as Husky Harris.
- Bray was so much passionate for wrestling that he left his school in half way.
- His finishing move ‘Stunner’ was originally invented during the training session.