African American actress Bria Murphy has a net worth of $2.5 million, who rose to fame as an American model and actress. She is the daughter of American actor-singer-producer Eddie Murphy. She has made a name even though she is just 23 years old. Following the footsteps of her father she has ventured into acting and has worked both for the small screen and in movies. All such acting ventures have contributed to her net worth.
Net Worth – $2.5 Million
Full Name: Bria Murphy
Annual Salary: $1,000,000
18th of November 1989
Height & Weight
1.6 m / 5.3 feet
She was also involved in the art department in the film ‘Daddy Day Care’ in 2003 where her father was a part of the cast. Such involvements have also been her source of income. She had participated in America’s Next Top Model in the year 2009.In 2010 she was the official spokesperson and model for the hair products range of Dark and Lovely. She has appeared in the T.V. series ‘Love That Girl’ in 2011 and in ‘Box Office’ and ‘Baby Daddy’ in 2012.
She has surely inherited from her father and mother and made her name in showbiz in quite a young age and also accumulated a handsome amount of net worth to her credit.
- She is the eldest of her seven siblings
- She love to watch Harry Potter series movie during her free time and a big fan.
- She is a big fan of Ryan Gosling and she revealed that she wanted to date with him.
- She suffered from eczema disease past.
- Bria avoid drinking, however do take during parties or in special occasion but that is also very slightly.
- She love to have strawberry ice-cream during summer season.
- She own several collection of lingerie in her wardrobe.