Handsome Chad Michael Murray Net Worth is estimated to be $12 million.
Born in Buffalo, New York, today he is a famous American fashion model and actor. He started his career by modeling in renowned brands such as Skechers, Gucci and other popular brands.
Net Worth – $12 Million
Full Name: Chad Michael Murray
24th of August 1981
Ethnicity: English, Irish, Polish, German and Swiss-German
Height & Weight
1.83 m / 5.11 feet
Wife: Sarah Roemer
Ex-Wife: Sophia Bush
He later got acting offers and was seen in movies such as Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story, House of Wax, Cavemen, Left Behind, To Write Love on Her Arms. From his successful career, he won several awards for his best performance.
He is also a popular face on television with his famous role in drama series One Tree Hill. He was even nominated as Choice TV Actor by Teen Choice Awards. Apart from that, Chad has been on the cover page of few top magazines like Rolling Stone.
He owned a 4,100 sq ft house in North Carolina for $545,000 and later sold it at $730,00. He now owns a home in Beverly hills, California.
Apart from acting, he is also an entrepreneur and owns a chain of restaurants, fashion line, perfume brand and endorsement deals which adds more value to his net worth. He earns approx $313,000 from his entrepreneurship skills.
|Full Name||Chad Michael Murray|
|Chad Michael Murray Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
- His initial stage of life was rough and his mother left away when he was young.
- He used to play football during school level.
- His nose was broken when he was in high school.
- He is a former handsome model.
- He worked in the popular movie called ‘Freaky Friday’ released in 2013 and worked with stars like Lindsay Lohan and Christina Vidal.
- He is also a writer and published his novel in 2011 – ‘Everlast’.