Olympic medalist Christine Ohuruogu is a British athlete whose net worth has been has been increased recently. Check out her wiki, boyfriend, siblings details. She is a more popular sports person in Britain and she has a truly impressive career track as a field and track athlete. This champion athlete has an excellence in 400 meters track. This British golden girl is practicing under the Newham and Essex Beagles. Recently she has completed her 4th time Olympic championship in Rio.
|Name||Christine Ijeoma Ohuruogu|
|Net Worth||$0.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Athlete|
|Birth Date||May 17, 1984|
|Boyfriend||Yet to be revealed|
She was born on 17th May 1984 in London. She belongs from an Igbo community Nigerian family. They lived in Newham when she was born. Not just in the sports track, this brilliant sports genius also proved herself as an expert writer too. She wrote a series of books for the children “Camp Gold”. These books are a beautiful presentation about a privileged school of sports training for the promising athlete.
She has completed her education from University College London. Christine has completed schooling from St Edward Church of England School and Trinity Catholic high school. In 2009 New Year Honors, she was proudly taken as MBE and rewarded with an Honorary Doctorate degree by the University of East London.
- Her sports career is truly amazing. It is designed with one gold medal, one silver medal and one bronze medal in Olympic Games.
- She is two times gold medalist of the world championship, where she also won the bronze medals four times.
- One gold and one silver medals world indoor championship.
- One gold medal in European Cup another one from European team championship.
- She is also a commonwealth Gold medalist.
- She also has more than five bronze and some silver medals from a various world class championship program.
She is one of the popular sportsperson of Great Britain, the wonder lady of the sports world. She won the Bronze Medal in Rio Olympic 2016. She has faced many difficulties in her career but this strong lady has gone for a battle with her difficulties and overcomes that easily by touching a new milestone at a the career.