Damon Wayans’s Net Worth is estimated to be $35 million.
Stand-up comedian, and actor Damon Wayans has net worth is more than anyone can imagine. He is known for his role in popular sitcom show “My Wife and Kids”. He also won the People’s Choice Awards in the year 2002. He belongs to an esteemed family known as The Wayans Family. Most of the members in the family belong to entertainment industry.
Net Worth – $35 Million
Full Name: Damon Kyle Wayans, Sr
4th of September 1960
Height & Weight
1.88 m / 6.2 feet
Girlfriend: Charity Duplechan.
Ex-Wife: Lisa Thorner
Damon Wayans has an annual salary of approx $1.5 Million from his television appearances and comedy shows. These earnings are from his sitcom shows like “My Wife and Kids”. He also earns a yearly amount of approx $0.5 Million from other sources that includes sponsorship deals.
Damon owns a luxurious villa in Hollywood Hills. The total net worth of the villa is around $2.2 million. The villa stands in an area of 3,600 square feet.
The house has upgraded kitchen, arched top bar, five bedrooms and four bathrooms. It also has a swimming pool attached to it. It is a Mediterranean styled home which was built in the year 1978.
|Full Name||Damon Kyle Wayans|
|Damon Wayans Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
- He caught stealing candy from a shop when he was 6 year teen boy.
- Apart from acting, he also has written scripts for 6 Hollywood movies.
- He started working as a teen boy in a Pizza shop when he was only 11 year old.
- Damon is born in America however his ethnicity is African.
- He and Jennifer Aniston studied in same school.
- He has a mixed breed dog named Shilow.
- Damon do practice Yoga just like Geri Halliwell.