British pop singer Geri Halliwell net worth is at $40 million, she is popularly known as Ginger Spice because of being a member of the all girl band Spice Girls. They have sold about 80 million copies all over the world. Geri Halliwell has approximately accumulated over $40 million by 2015. Some sources even claim that her net worth exceeds that amount too. Majority of the income of Geri is singing however she do make small amount of income from other sources.
Net Worth – $40 Million
Full Name: Geraldine Estelle Geri Horner
Annual Salary: $4,000,000
6th of August 1972
Ethnicity: Swedish, English and Spanish
Height & Weight
1.55 m / 5.1 feet
Husband: Christian Horner
Ex-Husband: Anton Kaszubowski and Russell Brand
|Geri Halliwell Salary in 2017||$4 Million|
|Geri Halliwell Net Worth||$40 Million|
|Source of Income||Singing|
|Name||Geraldine Estelle Geri Horner|
|Date of Birth||6th of August 1972|
She not only got the fame not only as a pop singer but also as a song writer too. Additionally she is also an actress and fashion designer.
In the 90s she rose to prominence through Spice Girls. Later, in 2007 she came along with the band members and released the greatest songs album. In 1999, she also started her career in solo singing. Songs like ‘’Bag it Up’’, ‘’Look At Me’’ and ‘’Lift Me Up’’ secured top places in the music charts.
- Few people know that the ethnicity of Geri Halliwell includes Swedish, English and Spanish.
- She has been dated with Russell Brand.
- She is a big dog lover and owns a Pomeranian breed dog.
- Geri also practice Yoga to stay healthy and fit.
- During a recent interview, she revealed that her Spice Girls team might reunited in this 2016 year to launch their next album.