It is no more secret about Joan Jett that she has 7 million dollars of net worth. She is a well known rock guitarist, songwriter and seasonal actress from America. Major part of wealth is from her rock band group Joan Jett and Blackhearts and also The Runaways group. Joan was born on 22 of September 1958 in Pennsylvania.
Joan Jett Net Worth and Endorsement – Musician
|Full Name||Joan Jett|
|Birth Date||22nd of September 1958|
|Birth Place||Joan Jett & the Blackhearts|
|Ethnicity||Irish, English, Scottish and French|
|Annual Salary||$0.4 Million|
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Height||1.66 m / 5.5 feet|
|Ex-Boyfriend||Jenna Jameson and Stephanie Adams|
She created a huge wave in the rock & roll and punk culture mainly because of her work with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. She entered the world of music when she was just in her teenage days. She is the founder of all girls group band The Runaways. The band has produced 5 albums in all. She moved her base to New York to start off with her solo career.
She has a luxurious Cadilac DTS Sedan which she drives around quite regularly. She is a globetrotter who travels and tours frequently to perform her gigs. Joan Jett used to live in a large and luxurious mansion in New York at the Rockville Center during the 90’s and 80’s.She is a hardcore vegetarian since last 20 years and is a avid supports PETA and other animal welfare groups like Farm Sanctuary and Tiger time.
|Joan Jett Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Musician|
|Yearly Income||$0.4 Million|
- Her original name is Joan Marie Larkin however she changed it when her parents divorced.
- She spent her early stage of her life in Pennsylvania but later she shifted to California.
- Joan started playing guitar when she was just 13 year old and this very first guitar was given by her parents.
- She started giving her live music performance at 15.
- It is officially confirmed that Joan has been dated with total 9 guys and gals from Danny Bonaduce, Cherie Currie, Chuck Zito etc.