Renowned old actress Mary Tyler Moore has net worth of $60 million dollars. She already made huge amount however her love towards acting is still pushing her to keep working. She has appeared in films like Ordinary People and Thoroughly Modern Millie. Throughout her career life, she has worked in 39 TV shows, no wonder why she is so popular. She has also been actively involved in charity work including work for animal rights and welfare. In the year 2011 she had to undergo a brain surgery to get rid of benign meningioma.
Net Worth – $60 Million
Full Name: Mary Tyler Moore
Annual Salary: $2,500,000
29th of December 1936
Ethnicity: English, Irish and German
Height & Weight
1.70 m / 5.6 feet
Husband: Robert Levine
Ex-Husband: Grant Tinker and Richard Carleton Meeker
Mary Tyler has a mansion in Minneapolis. The three storied mansion has 5 big size bedrooms, and same number of bathrooms, a living area and a gourmet kitchen as well. The total worth of the mansion is around $2.89 million. The villa is located in one of the most beautiful localities of Minneapolis. The villa was built in the year 1970.
- Her zodiacal sun sign is Capricorn.
- At the age of 79, Moore is still active and was working in popular TV series ‘Hot in Cleveland’ till 2015.
- She married thrice and now happily living with S. Robert Levine
- Her son passed away when he was 24 year.
- She won total 07 Emmy awards during her career life.
- Regarding her personal health life, she suffers from ‘Type 1 diabetes’ and taking necessary precaution to live a healthy life.