Well known Formula One racer Sebastian Vettel net worth is estimated of $55 million. He is currently part of Red Bull-Renault and is the World Champion. He has won the World Championship title for three times in a row from the year 2010 to 2012. He started his career with Red Bull Renault in the year 2009.
Sebastian Vettel Net Worth and Endorsement – Car Racer
|Full Name||Sebastian Vettel|
|Birth Date||03rd of July 1987|
|Birth Place||Heppenheim, Germany|
|Annual Salary||$8 Million|
|Net Worth||$55 Million|
|Height||1.76 m / 5.8 feet|
|Children||Emilie and Matilda|
He was declared as the youngest runner up in World Drivers’ championship. He won the World Drivers’ Championship and World Drivers’ Championship both in the year 2010. In the year 2011 he won the championship title again which made him the youngest double champion.
He won the F1 World Championship with a total score of 281 points in the year 2012. His first race was in the United States Grand Prix and his first win was in the year 2008 at the Italian Grand Prix. In the year 2014 he signed a 3 year deal to drive with Ferrari. The contract is worth of $40 million per year. It is one of the richest contract signed by a F1 racer ever. He ended the 2014 year by driving for Red Bull. Sebastian blessed with 2 children with his partner Hanna Prater (girlfriend).
|Sebastian Vettel Net Worth||$55 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Racing|
|Yearly Income||$8 Million|
- He wanted to be a singer during childhood time.
- Passionate driving cars since his school life and faced a serious crash before he official debut as a professional Formula one driver.
- He is among the few racing driver who own majority of race.
- Sebastian has been dating to Hanna Prater since 2005, hopefully they will mingle soon.
- He does love to play badminton during his free time.