Beautiful and hot model Behati Prinsloo has net worth of $3 million reported in 2017. She is originally from Namibia however her ethnicity is Dutch. Working from last 10 years as a professional fashion model, she has been worked with several top notches like Victoria’s Secret.
|Behati Prinsloo Salary in 2017||$1 Million|
|Behati Prinsloo Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Income||Modeling|
Net Worth – $3 Million
Full Name: Behati Prinsloo
Annual Salary: $1,000,000
16th of May 1989
Height & Weight
1.8 m / 5.92 feet
Husband: Adam Levine
Ex-Boyfriend: Jamie Strachan
Born in 1989, Behati Prinsloo started her modeling career from 2005 and today her salary is over a million dollar.. Additionally she also has been on the front page of several popular magazines like Vogue, The Daily Telegraph etc. Back from 2007 to the year 2012, She has been appearing in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows. She received #14 position in the, ‘The Top Sexiest Models’; In converse to her career with Victoria’s Secret, Behati has also modeled for the Fashion Shows like, Chanel, Miu Miu and Prada.
As far as her personal life is concerned, she is currently married to the Maroon 5 singer-songwriter, Adam Levine. During her marriage day, she invited around 300 guest.
- Behati grew up speaking Afrikaans however she can also speak English.
- She is amazingly 5.10 feet tall.
- From distance, her hair color looks like black however in reality its light brown.
- She never thought to become a model however she was spotted by a modeling agency when she was just 16 year old and that’s who she landed into modeling world.
- She has been dated with Adam Levine and later married in 2014 however as per the latest news, they are planning to divorce.