Discover about Ben Napier who worked in Home Town, HGTV tv show. Born on September 24, 1983, Ben Napier shared his wiki including age, net worth, wife, baby, profession and nationality. Ben and his wife Erin Napier also running a business. Ben Napier is a reality television host and craftsman, who shot to fame as the host of the HGTV reality show ‘Home Town’. Reality television host Ben Napier was born on September 24, 1983 (age 34) in the United States.
|September 24, 1983
|6.6 feet / 2.0 m
|Source of Income
Even though his expertise lies in craftsmanship and home renovation, Ben Napier did not consider it as a career at the beginning of his life. Educated at Ole Miss and Jones County Junior College, Ben Napier has a degree in history and had considered a career with the church for at least a decade of his life. Until 2014, Ben Napier had worked as a youth minister at Laurel First United Methodist Church, till he gave up his religious career in order to concentrate on his family business of home renovation. The Napier family still retains its old ties with the Methodist Church and is an active member of the parish.
Ben Napier, along with his wife Erin, kick-started their career as reality television stars through social media, when HGTV executive Lindsey Weidhorn approached them for a television show, after being charmed by the couple’s picturesque life in Laurel, Mississippi.
Successful craftsman and wood worker Ben Napier have an approximate net worth of 5 million dollars. Today, the majority of the income comes from TV show and side business.
Both Ben and Erin Napier shot to fame with their first appearance in the show ‘Home Town’, where they put together their talent and experience of renovating historically significant homes. In the HGTV reality show, Ben provides his clients with customized woodwork that I’d mostly restored from historical pieces of furniture.
Both Ben and Erin Napier are involved with a local organization that endeavors to reclaim the historical significance of Laurel, Mississippi. As the president of the group, Ben Napier devotes most of his time in recreating the traditional setting and atmosphere that characterizes the spirit of his hometown.With the assistance of his wife Erin, Ben desires to promote Laurel’s unique appeal as a place of historical significance through the restoration and reconstruction of its glorious past.
Talented and hardworking Ben Napier is married to Erin Napier, who is also his business partner as well as a co-host on the HGTV reality show ‘Home Town’. Ben was only 25 years old when he married his longtime girlfriend Erin on November 22, 2008, and is currently married for more than nine years. Ben and Erin have recently welcomed their daughter, Helen Napier, who is mostly kept away from the public eye.
Interesting facts about Ben Napier:
- Ben and Erin have been together since their college days, and have been inseparable ever since.
- Ben’s nickname for Erin is ‘Big’ because of his 6’6” height.
- The couple owns a pair of magnificent vintage cars: a 1962 Chevy pickup and a 1988 Grand Wagoneer.
- Ben and Erin restored a 1925 Craftsman-style cottage for themselves after their marriage, and their house was featured in the television show ‘Southern Weddings’.
- Erin Napier Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth & Family
- Matthew Blashaw – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Wife and Family
- Erin Angle – Wiki, Height, Age, Family
- Karen Laine – Wiki, Age, Husband, Net Worth and Family
- Bert Kreischer Net Worth – Wiki, Age, Wife
- Katie Cazorla Net Worth – Wiki, Height, Age, Facts
- Chip Gaines Net Worth – Wife, Biography 2017
- What’s the Ethnicity of Joanna Gaines?