Bold and beautiful singer Christina Milian net worth is $4.5 million after divorce. Check out her interesting facts, annual salary, other source of income in 2017. By profession she is a famous singer. In 2011, christina has came out with four albums plus she had two banging number hits in the UK with another hit in the United States of America. She also has been selected for two Grammys.
Net Worth – $4.5 Million
Full Name: Christina Milian
Annual Salary: $600,000
26th September 1981
Height & Weight
1.57 m / 5.2 feet
She was born in Jersey city in 1981, she is popularly well-known by her grade name, Christina Milian. After bearing multifarious betrothals, Christina enlisted a contract along with Def Jam. She came out with a forthcoming album, which released the numbers like ‘When You Look At Me’, ‘AM to PM’. After a while, she give out two more mementos, ‘So Amazin’ and ‘It’s About Time’ in 2004 and 2006. Although, currently she’s employing on her fourth album under the influence of Interscope Records.
|Full Name||Christine Flores|
|Net Worth||$4.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Singing|
Apart from the musical life, Christina gave a performance in multifarious movie assignments suchlike, ‘Be Cool’, ‘ Love Don’t Cost A Thing’, ‘Pulse’. After a while, Christina has blended in with the cast ABC’s Family Movie ‘Christmas Cupid’, side by side with Chad Michael Murray and Ashley Benson. She was married to R&B, The-Dream but soon after having a daughter, the couple broke off the marriage.
Wonderful house of Christina Millian
Christina Milian Facts
- She was interested in entertainment career since she was just 04 year old.
- She was married to The-Dream who is a record producer, however they divorced after 3 years of marriage in 2011.
- She also dated with Lil’ Wayne after divorce but that also didn’t worked out.
- She went to Sweden in order to release her very first album.
- Today she is counted among the top 50 successful singer; however she wanted to be an actress.