Though she has retired for close to 30 years now, Jan Smithers estimated net worth is still reportedly worth $6 million which is even more than that of some active celebrities. Jan Smithers used to be a notable American movie and TV actress, she has made lots of money from acting, modeling and making appearances in magazines.
Net Worth – $6 million
Full Name: Karin Jan Smithers
DOB: 3rd of July 1949
Height: 1.7 m / 5.6 feet
Husband: James Brolin (divorced in 1995); Kipp Whiteman (divorced in 1972)
Children: Molly Elizabeth Brolin
Born in North Hollywood, California, to her American parents, Jan Smithers used to be a popular American actress in the 1970’s and 1980’s as she was featured in lots of movies and TV series during those years. She is one of the 4 daughters of her parents and they were all raised together in California. She attended William Howard High School.
By the time she was a teenager, Jan Smithers has appeared in Newsweek and she built on that by becoming a professional actress in 1973. By the time she retired 14 years later in 1987, she has starred in lots of American films and TV series including WKRP in Cincinnati, Mr. Nice Guy, The Love Boat, The Fall Guy, Our Winning Season, Trick or Treat, Love Story, Legmen, Cover Up, Hotel and Mike Hammer.
This curvy and fashion conscious actress married Kipp Whitman in 1971 and they divorced in 1972. She later married James Brolin from 1986 to 1995. During her second to James Brolin, she gave birth to a daughter, Molly. Jan was earlier living in Nova Scotia, Canada, but now lives in Ojai, California.
- Miranda Cosgrove Net Worth – Actress & Singer 2017
- Molly Eskam – Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family
- Derek Jeter Net Worth – House, Girlfriend & Salary
- Molly Roloff Net Worth – Siblings, Wiki 2017
- Jessica Tarlov Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Salary 2018
- James Grage Fitness Guru Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Wife & Family
- Giselle Blondet – Bio, Age, Net Worth & Family
- James Charles Net Worth – Age Height Family