Being a famous 1980s actor, as of today the estimated Jerry Mathers net worth is now over 3 million dollars.,He earned his net worth majorly from his acting profession. He is best remembered for his best role in the movie called “Beaver” in the hit sitcom –Leave. His TV series Leave ran for six continuous years.
|Jerry Mathers Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Name||Gerald Patrick “Jerry” Mathers|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Net Worth – $3 Million
Full Name: Gerald Patrick Jerry Mathers
Annual Salary: $100,000
2nd of June 1948
Height & Weight
1.70 m / 5.6 feet
Wife: Teresa Modnick
Ex-Wife: Rhonda Mathers and Diana Piatt
In his later stages of life he appeared in some odd roles in movies like Better Luck Tomorrow and also had some cameo appearances like Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. Additionally in the year ,he became the national spokesman for phRMA. PhRMA is an organization that helps patients who are in need of financial support. He is one of the most demanded spokesperson of the country.
Apart from acting, whatever the amount her earned from his carer, he also invested some amount in real estate and operated a catering company as well. Jerry was married to Rhonda for 14 years and has a son and a daughter from their marriage. He is currently busy in banking and real estate development business.
- Jerry Trainor Net Worth, Annual Salary (Actor)
- Gerald McCoy (NFL) Salary and Net Worth Details
- Ryan Serhant Net Worth – Age, Height & Family
- Sean Hannity Net Worth (TV Host) Salary Details
- Rob Schneider Net Worth, Comedian Actor Salary, House
- Joel McHale – Net Worth, Salary, House and Family
- Kevin Skinner Net Worth – Ex-Wife, Salary, Bio 2017
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth – Wiki, Age, Siblings