Fitness model Johannes Bartl is also a Instagram and YouTube star. Find out his wiki from age, height, parents, net worth, girlfriend, wife, nationality and family detail. He is a vegan bodybuilder and shifted to LA, USA. Lets find about this handsome hunk in detail.
|Full Name||Johannes Bartl|
|Birth Date||October 29, 1987|
|Height||5.10 feet / 1.81 m|
|Net Worth||$400 Thousand|
|Source of Income||Instagram Personality|
Johannes Bartl is a social media star who is very well known for his fitness videos and collaborations with other YouTube personalities. He is also an athlete and a fitness enthusiast. He has more than 430,000 subscribers on YouTube and about 1.5 million followers on Instagram. Johannes is a vegan fitness model and also an actor.
Johannes Bartl spent his early days in Vienna, Austria. He later moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career.
Johannes started his career in August 2014 after he moved to Los Angeles. He started his own YouTube channel where he posts videos about different exercises and their techniques. He also uses his Instagram and is very active in it. He has collaborated with George Janko, Amanda Cerny, Juanpa Zurita and Hannah Stocking in many videos.
Johannes Bartl with girlfriend Amanda Cerny – Credit – Twitter.com
As far as his worth is concerned, we analyze and found that Johannes Bartl’s net worth is estimated to be about $800 thousand in 2018 and majority of the income crom from YouTube and Instagram.
Here are some of the best highlights of Johannes Bartl’s career.
1) He is a vegan bodybuilder (wow, this is an inspiration for every young builder)
2) He moved from Vienna, Austria to LA (United States) to pursue his career.
3) He has actively collaborated with Amanda Cerny
4) He promotes inspirational messages and photos on his Instagram.
3 success lessons from Johannes Bartl
1) Hard work always pays off: Johannes Bartl is a classic example of the statement that hard work always pays off. He is a vegan bodybuilder and a fitness enthusiast.
2) You can inspire people: He inspires people to work hard.
3) You can be funny as well: Johannes Bartl has collaborated in many videos with other creators to make funny videos.