Musician, singer, and disco jockey who is Jonathan Davis has a net worth of $45 million and achieved success as front man and lead vocalist for the famous heavy metal band Korn. This band has released 11 albums that made him famous and added value to his net worth. He is titled as the Father of heavy metal music.
|Jonathan Davis Salary in 2017||$3.5 Million|
|Jonathan Davis Net Worth||$45 Million|
|Source of Income||Musician|
Net Worth – $45 Million
Full Name: Natalie Morales-Rhodes
Annual Salary: $3,500,000
18th of January 1971
Ethnicity: English, Welsh, German
Height & Weight
1.88 m / 6.1 feet
Wife: Devon Davis
Ex-Wife: Renee Perez
Jonathan Davis also released singles like Careless, Got Money, Silent Hill. Got Money reached 41 position in US dance bill board. He has even composed the theme song for the smashing hit television show The Twilight Zone. He has done several live performances and is known for entertaining his fans during his live shows. His Hit Parader ranked him 16 position in the Heavy Metals All Time Top 100 Vocalist.
There are other popular musician like Herb Alpert or Nicko Mcbrain or Babyface whose earning are far more as compared to Jonathan.
He is positioned at #58 in the worlds richest lead singer. He has even tried his acting skills and done cameo roles in movies such as Queen of the Damned, Seeing Other People, Still Life. He has also appeared in few popular musical videos such as Give, Busta Ryhmes, Fire and other videos. He owns a house in Malibu California.
- Tommy Lee (Musician) Net Worth, House and Salary
- Nicko Mcbrain Net Worth and Salary (Musician)
- John Fogerty Net Worth – Wife, Wiki to Family
- Zach Myers Net Worth – Bio, Age, Family & Facts
- David Gilmour Net Worth – How much he David earns?
- Meytal Cohen – Wiki, Age, Net Worth & Facts
- Chad Kroeger Net Worth after Marriage – Wife 2017
- Joey Jordison Net Worth, Wiki, Height, Wife