Michelle Keegan’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million.
Born in Stockport, United Kingdom, her original name is Michelle Elizabeth Benson Keegan who is a popular actress and a model. She started her career in 2007 from the famous TV series Coronation Street. She is widely recognized as Tina McIntyre that was the character name of her very first TV series. She received her first break in 2008, where she was awarded a part in the melodrama, Coronation Street.
Net Worth – $4 Million
Full Name: Michelle Elizabeth Benson Keegan
Annual Salary: $900,000
3rd of June 1987
Ethnicity: English, Spanish
Height & Weight
1.63 m / 5.3 feet
Husband: Mark Wright
Ex-Boyfriend: Max George, Brad Howard and Anthony Quinlan
Approximately, she did around 800 episodes plus also came into view in the Coronation Street: Out of Africa. She has appeared in some other TV shows as well like – Red Dwarf (with Chris Barrie, Craig Charles etc) and The Jeremy Kyle Show. She also co-anchored on BBC Radio 1 serial, ‘The Official Chart’. She has came in the European version of Peter Pan, in the role of Tinkerbell.
|Full Name||Michelle Elizabeth Benson Keegan|
|Michelle Keegan Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting and Modeling|
She took home the awards from TV choice award, The Tv Quick and British Soap Awards. British Soap Opera entitled her as a sexiest girl alive from 2009 to 2014. Michelle Keegan is now happily married with Mark Wright.
- Charlie Wright Net Worth, Wiki, Age, and Family
- Phoebe Tonkin Net Worth, Updated Salary per Movie
- Shay Mitchell Net Worth, House, Salary 2017
- Kylie Minogue Net Worth – Wiki, House, Car
- McKenzie Westmore Net Worth, Wiki, Height, Age, Family
- Mariska Hargitay Net Worth, Car, House, Salary 2018
- Dominique Provost-Chalkley Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Family
- Barbie Forteza – Bio, Age, Height, Family, House