American TV personality Nabila Haniss’ net worth is today $10 million. Born in 1965, she is an Entrepreneur and appeared in TV show “Storage Wars”. Wiki, to Husband name details provided. The show was aired in the year 2010 and has been one of the most popular shows of A&E. It has also successfully launched two spin-offs- Storage Wars: New York” and “Storage Wars: Texas”. Both the spin-offs were launched in the year 2013.
|Net Worth||$10.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Business|
|Annual Salary||$0.7 Million|
|Birth Date||22nd of October 1965|
Nabila is quite famous in auction business world and had paid an amount of $2,770 for a Southern Californian unit which had properties of celebrities Nicky Hilton and Paris. She rose to fame after she bought these units. She sold these units for around $10 million. The units comprised of Paris Hiltons personal diaries and other possessions as well. The items were showcased online and anyone who wished to see the items had to pay $39.95. Paris Hilton had apparently sued Nabila and the company involved in the deal.Regarding her origin, there is not proven data available. Nabila Hanis doesn’t share a good repo with the co-stars of Storage Wars show. However, the show has played a major role in in order to make good net worth for her.
- Jarrod Schulz Net Worth – Wife, Children, Wiki
- Ivy Calvin Net Worth earn from Storage Wars
- Dave Hester Net Worth, Wiki, Age 2017
- Darrell Sheets Net Worth – Biography, Wife, Girlfriend
- Mary Padian Net Worth – Biography, Boyfriend & Family
- Rene Nezhoda Net Worth – Biography, Wife & Salary
- River Viiperi Net Worth in 2017 (Spanish Model)
- Brandi Passante Net Worth, Wiki, Husband, Children