No Malice’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million.
Born in The Bronx, NYC, his original name is Gene Elliott Thornton, also popular as as Pusha T and fellow rappers call him simple as Gene ‘No Malice’ Thornton. He started his career in the 90s in relation with Neptunes ‘Pharrell Williams and released many acclaimed and big record labels. He along with his own brother co-founded Re-Up Records, company that was launched in the year 2004. He is also co-CEO of Re-Up Records Label.
Net Worth – $15 Million
Full Name: Gene Elliott Thornton Jr.
Annual Salary: $1,500,000
18th of August 1972
Height & Weight
He released his first mixtape on March 2011 and had estimated earnings of $17,000, selling over 13000 copies. It was said that he had signed Kayne West’s GOOD Music label in 2010. In 2013 with the launch of his own clothing line Play Cloths in collaboration with his brother earned him $4,000,000. And the earnings from his album ‘My name is my Name’ earned him around $163,000 in the same year.
|Full Name||Gene Elliott Thornton Jr.|
|No Malice Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Source of Income||Hip-Hop Artist|
Following are the list of few popular Album that he launch during his career:
- Exclusive Audio Footage (1998)
- Lord Willin’(2002)
- Hell Hath No Fury(2006)
- Til Casket Drops (2009) and
- Cruel Summer (2012)
- Payroll Giovanni Net Worth – Wiki, Age, Girlfriend
- Elliott Sadler Net Worth, Wife, Salary to Family
- Mac Miller Net Worth, Annual Salary (Rapper)
- Jay Chou Net Worth – Singer, Wiki, Salary
- Aretha Franklin Net Worth 2018, House, Family
- Missy Elliott Net Worth
- Shawty Lo Net Worth – Left 9 children in 2017
- Moneybagg Yo Net Worth – Rapper, Wiki, Car, Age