As per the latest report Peter Berg net worth is today more than $30 million dollars. His is an actor, director and as well as producer. His movies are usually action thrillers, comedy-drama and science fiction. He took his grand entry into the field during 1988 and still remains active while putting forward onto the screen, great stories, scripts and movies of all times.
|Peter Berg Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Full name||Peter Berg|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Net Worth – $30 Million
Full Name: Peter Berg
Annual Salary: $2,000,000
11th of March 1962
Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish
Height & Weight
1.85 m / 6.08 feet
Ex-Wife: Elizabeth Rogers
He took off as an actor in the movie ’21 Jump Street’ and made his debut as a director of ‘very bad things’. He then became the executive producer of the film ‘Friday night lights’ which is based on a novel. More information on Peter Berg is available at Wikipedia Back during the late 1990s he was nominated thrice for the Screen Actors Guild award. He was nominated for several well known awards such as Teen choice award, USC scripter award, Young artist award, Primetime Emm and many more. The artist still remains active contributing more to his field.
Now you have idea how Peter Berg net worth is bigger than our thought.
- Rob Lowe Net Worth is reach as he is in real life
- Kevin McCall Net Worth, House, Salary 2017
- Yung Berg Net worth – Biography, Girlfriend, Wife
- Jon Favreau Net Worth – Jungle Book Director
- Jerry Trainor Net Worth, Annual Salary (Actor)
- The 10 Richest Black Actress of 2018
- Damian Chapa Net Worth and Salary after 2 Divorced
- John Stamos Net Worth and Salary in 2017