Saif Ahmed Belhasa is an Arab billionaires who is a successful entrepreneur. As per his wiki, Saif is 5 feet 7 inch tall, has a net worth of $2.1 billion dollars, is blessed with a wife and 02 children. He is an Emirati entrepreneur and the founder of Belhasa International Company, L.L.C. He is one of the wealthiest businessmen in the UAE, and his company is engaged in a number of businesses, including automotive, real estate, hospitality, construction, manufacturing construction materials, education, travel and tourism and technology. Successful businessman Ahmed Belhasa has an approximate net worth of 2.1 billion dollars.
|Full Name||Saif Ahmed Belhasa|
|Home Town||Dubai, UAE|
|Height||5 feet 7 inch / 1.73 m|
|Net Worth||$2.1 Billion|
|Source of Income||Businessman|
|Annual Salary||$50 Million|
Saif Ahmed Belhasais married to Sarah Belhasa and is the father of two children. He own big villa in Dubai. His younger son Rashed own number of luxury cars, wild animal (like lion, tiger etc) and living a full luxury life.
Interesting facts about Saif Ahmed Belhasa
- Saif Ahmed Belhasareceived his degree in business management from the Al Ain University in 1988.
- Saif Ahmed Belhasa’s son RashedBelhasa is a YouTube sensation, who goes by the nickname “Money Kicks”.
- Saif Ahmed Belhasais a philanthropist at heart. He has contributed liberally to a number of causes, including the Pakistani Flood Victims Program, Al Noor Training Center, Dubai Autism Center, The ManzilCenter and the UAE Free of Thalassemia Campaign.
- He was once appointed as the president of the Al Shadabfootball club.
- Saif Ahmed Belhasa founded the BelhasaInternational Company, L.L.C. in 1997, and currently works as the chairman.
SaifAhmed Belhasa received the CEO Middle East Business Expansion Award in 2007, for being Dubai’s most successful establishment