|Full Name||Tammin Pamela Sursok|
|Tammin Sursok Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Tammin Pamela Sursok is an Australian artisan, lyricist and a songster who has a total net worth is in the region of $ 6 million almighty bucks. She is a native of South Africa; she is from Johannesburg and was born on August 19, 1983. Tammin is most widely recognized for her part as Dani Sutherland on the series of Home and Away however, she’s extremely crowd-pleased for her role as Jenna Marshall on the popular TV show, Pretty Little Liars in which she worked with Janel Parrish and Ashley Benson. Tammin Sursok also came out with first debut music album in 2005, ‘Whatever Will Be’.
Net Worth – $6 Million
Full Name: Tammin Pamela Sursok
Annual Salary: $1 Million
19th of August 1983
Height & Weight
1.65 m / 5.5 feet
Husband: Sean McEwen
Children: Phoenix Emmanuel Sursok-McEwan
Tammin has also did some daring movies roles for instance, in ‘Spectacular’ as Courtney, ‘Crossing over’ as Rosalyn, ‘Sleepaway Camp Reunion’ as Yazmine Reyes and many more. She also did some guest starring roles like in Pointless Relationship.
She has won a Logie Award for Most Popular New Actress in 2001 for Home and Away. As far for her personal life, she is married to Sean McEwan in 2011 and also bears a daughter together, Phoenix Emmanuel. Sursok also has three pet dogs (just like me 🙂 )and a cute tattoo on her waist which says, ‘Mind Body Soul.
- Tamala Jones Net Worth (Actress) Salary 2017
- Scott Caan Net Worth – Wiki, Salary, House
- Sean Hannity Net Worth (TV Host) Salary Details
- Rebel Wilson Net Worth – Wiki and Salary in 2017
- John Stamos Net Worth and Salary in 2017
- Tom Selleck Net Worth (Actor), Salary 2017
- Casey Daigle Net Worth – Wiki, Salary, Wife 2017
- Phoebe Tonkin Net Worth, Updated Salary per Movie