Zach Herron is an American singer was born on May 27, 2001. As per his wiki, he is now 17 years, 1.7 m tall, has a net worth of $1.3 million, has siblings & family. He is a young and rising American singer and songwriter and a member of the band Why Don’t We. Herron shot into fame as a social media sensation and has about 1.3 million followers on Instagram. Popular teen star Zach Herron was born on May 27, 2001 (17 years old) in Dallas, Texas, United States.
|Real Name||Zach Herron|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 2001|
|Height||5 ft 6 inches / 1.7 m|
|Parents||Myta Herron and Josh Herron|
|Net Worth||$1.3 Million|
|Source of Income||Singer|
|Siblings||Ryan and Reese|
Zach Herron kick-started his career in singing and songwriting when he became an overnight sensation on social media because of a video where he sings “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes at his school in January 2016. The video, which garnered more than ten million views in a week placed him in the limelight. In September 2016, he joined the band Why Don’t We, and became a teen sensation due to his melodious voice and touching music. His debut single “Timelapse” was released in January 2016. In May 2016, he released his second single “Why”. Recently, he was involved in his IMPACT Meet and Greet Tour.
Zach Herron’s Family
He was born to mother Myta Herron and Father Josh Herron, both of whom are extremely supportive of their son’s career as a musician. He is the oldest of three siblings, as he has a brother named Ryan Herron and a sister named Reese Herron.
Nothing is yet confirmed, however it is estimated that Zach Herron net worth is roughly around $1.3 million dollars in 2017. Please note that, this is just a rough idea about his earning.
In spite of his dashing looks and his soulful voice, Zach Herron has not been dating anyone. Even though he has often been linked romantically with several people, no rumors have been confirmed about his secret love life.
Interesting facts about Zach Herron:
- He was a regular participant in the talent shows in his high school.
- His was a member of the choir.
- He was one of the junior members of the septin Entertainment Group’s Master Select Program for young artists with talent and potential.
- He has a substantial fan base, who call themselves “Herronettes”.
- He is the youngest member of his band Why Don’t We.
- Zach Myers Net Worth – Bio, Age, Family & Facts
- Melissa Molinaro Net Worth – Family, Wiki 2018
- Joey Jordison Net Worth, Wiki, Height, Wife
- Anna Duggar – Wiki, Net Worth, Age & Family
- Mel B Net Worth (Presenter) – America’s Got Talent
- Josh Duggar Net Worth – Wiki, Age, House
- Cardi B – Ethnicity, Siblings & Family
- Niykee Heaton Net Worth – Age, Salary, Height